Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Momma's Essentials



Most of you can probably guess that I try to be as "natural", "organic", and "clean" as possible in every aspect of my life, but no where has this been more important to me than in my role as Momma. I have been using Young Living Essential Oils now for over 3 years. It all started when I was pregnant with Luke and I had a bad head cold. A friend introduced me diffusing Eucaylptus Radiata and I was infantry hooked! Something pure and natural that actually worked?!

Ever since them I've used YLEOs for everything from bug bites, to headaches, to cleaning the bathroom, to treating teething pain for my son. The list can truly go on and on.

So, finally I've decided to become an independent distributor for Young Living. I am goin to share my experiences and thought and uses of YLEOs here and over on my facebook page www.facebook.com/mommasessentials . So head on over and Like and Share my page please and thank you :)

No comments: